Mojo hand, small batches.

As most of you know my base knowledge is conjure as it’s taught to me by mama Starr from Old Style Conjure.     Recently I visited Texas, family and friends, I got a private class with mama on doll making which refreshed my mind and got me on the mood to go back to basics so to speak.


With a renewed spirit, I felt inspired to work on traditional amulets and began working on these mojos aimed to be a crown of success. One of course can find multiple styles and colors on the web, but I wanted to keep things as they were taught to me, so I began working with my patron spirits after a couple of offerings, formulating a recipe for the mixture load and ways of empowering these amulets. Soon enough, I found myself hand stitching and praying each bag getting them all ready to make a batch of mojos, activating herbal elements to be added to the mixture and a collection of oils and powders added as well. With completion of crafting these bags, I took multiple days of working daily over these, with prayer, petitions, channeling, and offerings to boost them with power, working alongside with different spirits to bless them as well.

Crown of success mojo hand


The crown of success as the name suggests, offers an energy of empowerment, protection against harm, spiritual/ psychic attacks, protection against spiritual influences, attracts wealth, prosperity, abundance of opportunities, attracts people, aims to help with business deals, climbing the ladder of success, striking deals and helps having an upper hand over situations and people, able to speak easily and aid in communication, aimed to help during meditation and if you are a magical practitioner it has the ability to help you focus during spell work or study of magic.

The mojo hand houses a spiritual energy which can be considered a spiritual assistant which can help you achieve your goals with ease, these are made available for anyone and any gender, one upon receiving a mojo can name the amulet, the name can be something that comes up to mind upon introduction or inspiration, once the name is given, you must interact with it with that name which should be kept secret, known only to you and the mojo hand. As a spiritual helper, it is suggested to keep close, as it’s a personal means of empowerment, best to keep hidden from wondering eyes.

In order to offer a potent amulet and for the time it takes to hand stitch them, I focus on making small batch numbers rather than mass production. To obtain one you may do so by following this link clicking “Here”.

To have one custom made to you, please email me with the details and we will go from there at manticoresden@gmail.com

This is it, hope you have enjoyed this post, until next time!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quimbanda/ Thai necromancy fusion patuá.

Conjure takrut, an amulet of attraction & enchantment, Lust is in the air.