Symbols designs and meanings. Programming magic under the skin.



 I wanted to take the time to explain some of the symbols mixed with yants you find in the tattoo designs and magical workings I offer.

As mentioned in previous articles, the addition of the yants being utilized by me in magical workings and tattoo pieces, have been provided and given permission of usage by Ajarn Apichai who is my direct teacher in Thai sorcery. Without his teachings or approval, I wouldn’t go out of my way to work with these on my own accord, as they are only passed down from teacher to student. The other designs you find within my work are types of sigils provided to me by the assistance of spirits after undergoing a period of inspiration, meditation and sleep deprivation while studying biblical texts and psalms for different purposes. 

It was during this period of meditation that symbols began flowing to my mind’s eye to arrange into sigil form, scribbling on paper the visions I had, I began cleaning up the symbols after divining over them, confirming the final product and the job they are to perform or assist on, since ajarn has been a big help while learning this subject, I shared with him the outcome of my sigil work, and later we experimented on arranging tattoo designs for me to do, blending our work into tattoo form. Because this is my personal work done with my patrons spirits who guide me, I do not provide the biblical text which makes up the body for the magic in this sigil work, this is similar to the way I have been explained on the subject of Sak yants, where holy scriptures of power in pali language are placed to empower a designs for a specific purpose, most of the time the person receiving these tattoos only know basic things about their designs, ways to empower and maintaining the blessing, taboos, and to come back to have it re-blessed a year later or so when paying respect to your teacher (who originally applied the tattoo).

The following are some examples of the conjure sigils I’ve crafted and have been working with, I have a long list of sigils but I figured I’d share at least 4 with you all.

The sigils shown here, cover what I believe to be the basic core of needs for a day to day life, we all need personal empowerment from energies greater than us, we want for people to talk good about us, which in turn might help us climb up the latter a little easier so we might need protection from hurtful gossipers and deliverance from their tongues. We all need that key to success and a boost of energy to keep going with good luck and good health, we all want for people to like us and be kind to us, it facilitates our movement by adding a charming energy around the person wearing this sigil.

The following is a sheet of my conjure designs with a short description on what they are for, these are examples of the final blend of my designs, conjure sigil work, and yants given by Ajarn to be added to this sheet, this was part of the sheets I had available last year at some of the events.

Because these were for the public and not personalized for the client, we made sure to come up with yants which could cover basic needs and which could also add an extra boost of blessings and empowerments for those who received the tattoo.

Here below is an example of a set design intended for the pursuit of knowledge, blessings for students of any type of theme (magical or non magical studies), depending the astrology or divination performed, a set of sigils are added to personalize the piece.

Hope this bit of info helps understand the art of tattooing as presented by me, and the type of magical practices coming together to craft these pieces. Please understand these type of tattooing undergoes a specific process in order to properly apply and conjure the energies being put into your skin.

This year I will mostly focus on “one on one” sessions rather than events. I am currently booking appointments for magical tattooing for the remaining of 2024, this is offered once a month and is to be scheduled ahead of time, if you are interested in getting a piece by me, message me as I have designs I can recommend after a short chat.

Until next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Among claws and fangs./ Entre garras y colmillos.

New releases this week

Ceremonial tattoos and events.